Friday 6 April 2012

Poster First drafts

4 Different fonts for title and date line

1.

2.3.

4.

As you can see all of the fonts that I tried out all have a handwritten feel to them, and I had done this to try and fit in with the fact that there is a marker pen in the image.

I feel that all of these posters have the desired effect that I wanted to create, but I feel that numbers "1." and "2." are the ones which stand out the most to me, so for my final draft I will choose one of these fonts.

Also, as you can see from the image, I decided to go with one of my second shot type images, and I chose this simply because I feel that it is the most effective shot, as it does not give off too much of my storyline away, but keeps the viewer interested, and wanting to go to see the movie to find out what it is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment